Thank you for visiting the Neumiller & Beardslee (“Neumiller”) website (“Neumiller Website”) or one of our Social Media Pages (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) (“Neumiller Social Media Pages”).
Neumiller provides legal services from its offices located in California. All of our attorneys are licensed to practice law in California.
Our Office is located at 3121 W March Lane, Suite 100, Stockton, CA 95219 and our mailing address is Post Office Box 20, Stockton, California, 95201-3020.
The Neumiller Website and Neumiller Social Media Pages, in whole or in part, may be considered advertising and/or a newsletter.
This policy applies to all users of our Neumiller Website or the Neumiller Social Media Pages.
1. Personally Identifiable Information. The Neumiller Website and the Neumiller Social Media Pages are generally available without Neumiller collecting any personally identifiable information from you. Personally Identifiable Information means information such as your name, email address, street address or telephone number that identify you specifically. You may access the information on the Neumiller Website or the Neumiller Social Media Pages without providing this information.
Neumiller does provide the option for users to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information. This occurs when you do any of the following:
Send a request for information about our law firm;
Submit personally identifiable information on the Neumiller Website or the Neumiller Social Media Pages;
Send an e-mail to a Neumiller staff member or attorney;
Ask to be added to any blog or newsletter; or
Submit a résumé or request for employment information.
In each of these instances, you have a choice whether to provide personally identifiable information to Neumiller.
If you choose to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we will take appropriate administrative and technical measures to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful use of your personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Neumiller will not sell or disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties.
We may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about Neumiller and its services; to address the request you made to us; or to improve our website for your use.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes information such as the type of web browser you use, your domain name and links you may have used to locate our website, or other computer related information that does not identify you personally.
Neumiller may use this information and share it with third parties to enhance the Neumiller website, conduct accounting and process record keeping functions, track aggregate visits to the website, diagnose problems with the website or our servers, and generally to administer the website.
3. Disclosure of Information. Neumiller may need to disclose Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information when required by law, to fight identity theft or fraud, and to ensure the integrity of our business, the Neumiller Website or the Neumiller Social Media Pages, and our computer and internet systems.
4. Other Websites. From time to time, Neumiller may link to other websites. These websites have their own privacy policies. You should contact those third parties directly if you have questions about their policies. Neumiller is not responsible for and does not endorse any third party website privacy policies.
5. Cookies. The Neumiller website may use a feature called “cookies” that automatically collects certain data from you and stores your preferences.